1. Identification data
You are visiting the web page https://salted-project.eu/ owned by the European project Situation-Aware Linked heterogeneous Enriched Data, henceforth SALTED.
The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulatethe use of SALTED website that is made available to the public.
The access and / or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicableregardless of the general conditions of hiring that in their case aremandatory.
3. Use of the portal
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that SALTED offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to:
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attack against human rights
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of SALTED its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
SALTED reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, SALTED will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. Intellectual and industrial property
SALTED owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the SALTED or its licensors. The reproduction, distribution and public communication of contents of this web page, with commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of SALTED is expressly prohibited.
5. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, SALTED assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is upto the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification ormanipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. SALTED will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or damages arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In case there are forums, the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. SALTED is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
6. Modification of this legal notice and duration
SALTED reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located in your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that https://salted-project.eu includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, SALTED will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case SALTED will assume any responsibility for thecontents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion ofthese external connections will not imply any type of association, merger orparticipation with the connected entities.
8. Exclusion Rights
SALTED reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / orthe services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
SALTED will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
10. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between SALTED and USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
11. Underaged users
The web page https://salted-project.eu directs its services to users older than 18 years old. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, SALTED is not responsible for the possible consequences that could arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause is established.
12. Cookies Policy